KOKOTAJ fresh coconut is a product invented by Mr. SHADID NAIM, the owner of TAJ corporation invented this technology. A technology to keep the coconuts system cells 100% pure fresh. Coconut is granted by the Department of Intellectual Property of Vietnam.
About the story
We choose the best products for you
The product is healthy as it has many vitamins and proteins that are good for health.01.
- FRESH COCONUT
One of the company’s priorities is for the product to be healthy for humans and the environment, so we always care about choosing products that do not harm human health and provide energy to complete its day with vitality and activity.
The product is inspected in laboratories to ensure that it is fit for human consumption.03.
- FRESH COCONUT
We always do several tests for the product to ensure its safety and high quality, so the Taj team always strives to show the product on several tests and check its quality before trading it.
The product is unique and exclusive, and this makes you feel differently than any other coconut.02.
- FRESH COCONUT
Distinctive product is one of the basic things that we are looking for, our team searches for distinctive products that attract the love of customers and that suit all groups and also seasons such as summer and winter.
We strive in our work to cover as many countries as possible so that every person can enjoy the pleasure of trying our products.04.
- FRESH COCONUT
Taj company is trying to reach all its customers in all countries. So we strive in our work to cover as many countries as possible so that every person can enjoy the pleasure of trying our products.
Taj Seebal Catering materials and packing Company
Head Office - Palestine
Since 2017, Head Office in west bank, Palestine, The Company works in Trading of coconut and Charcoal, manufacturing and supplying Hydraulic Breakers and their spare parts, Disks, Survey accessories, PP Bags, flour bags, sewing machines and thread for bags.
Our products are certified by
TAJSEEBAL is honored to be the first company in the world to sell its fresh NFS and NON-GMO certified coconut products
Fresh coconut KOKOTAJ is the invention of TAJSEEBAL company, which is frozen coconut milk for a period of 24 months, and this product has been granted the intellectual patent certificate by the National Intellectual Property Office in Vietnam and the World Intellectual Property Organization, and our product is certified by WIPO and the International Trade Center ITC.
● NSF International (NSF National Sanitary)
● World Health Organization Collaborating Center for Food and Beverage Safety
– We hereby guarantee that KOKOTAJ coconut products meet NFS, NON-GMO, FDA and international health standards are safe for consumers’ health.
– We would like to announce the certificates you have obtained now so that we are completely sure of the work of our products.
– With this new technological process, coconut will be more delicious because we choose carefully and carefully, and it is safer for health.
– Create the best conditions for coconut traders and distributors to operate, with a commitment not to raise product prices with this new process.
What does NSF stand for?
NSF, (National Sanitation Foundation), is a non-profit food service product organization, this means: We have been dedicated to protecting and improving global human health since 1944, As a global and independent organization, our standards team facilitates the development of public health standards, and our service team tests, reviews and certifies products and services. The NSF mark assures consumers, retailers and regulators that certified products have been rigorously tested to comply with all standard requirements. Separately, we offer customized training, education, risk management, and consulting solutions.
Our professional staff of engineers, microbiologists, toxicologists, chemists, and public health experts provide services in 180 countries in all major industries.
What does NSF certification mean for a foodservice operator?
– NSF’s restaurant standards and certification programs lead the market in technical expertise, credibility, and acceptance worldwide. When it comes to health codes, federal, state, and local regulations now are often set based on current NSF standards. However, not everyone in foodservice industry knows about NSF.
– A manufacturer chooses to invest in NSF certification because they know that raw material and production standards will be upheld and they can stand behind their product quality. Resellers choose NSF certified products because they want to deliver safe products for their customers. Foodservice operators choose NSF certified products because they care about their name and reputation and want to be sure their customers are safe.
Here is a list of benefits NSF certification can bring to your foodservice operation:
- Satisfaction in knowing your operation is in adherence to food safety regulations.
- Establishes validation of operator’s commitment to safety and quality.
- Increases credibility and distinguishes your operation from competitors.
- Guarantees your foodservice products will be free of harmful chemicals.
- Positive brand exposure.
- Confidence and trust in your brand by customers.
- Peace of mind.
What are the NSF certification Services ?
- Certificate examination of that the product does not contain high gluten materials according to the specifications of the World Health Organization . For safety and quality, federal, state, and local regulations are drawn up based on current NSF standards.
What are the benefits of a gluten-free ?
- Gluten may act as a prebiotic.
- It stimulate the activity of bifidobacteria in the colon.
- No celiac disease
- Improved gastrointestinal health
What are the side effects of gluten?
- Bloating is when you feel as if your belly is swollen or full of gas after you’ve eaten.
- Diarrhea, Constipation and Smelly Feces.
- Abdominal Pain.
- Feeling Tired.
- Skin Problems.
- Unexplained Weight Loss.
- The possibility of fetal abnormalities in a pregnant woman
What is the Non-GMO Project?
The Non-GMO Project is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization located in Bellingham, Washington , The Non-GMO Project is governed by a Board of Directors.
What does it mean when I see the Non-GMO Project Verified butterfly label on a product?
The Non-GMO Project Verified mark assures consumers that the product bearing the label has been evaluated for compliance with the Non-GMO Standard, and it states that the product is safer, better and healthier, It simply states the product is compliant with the Non-GMO Project Standard.
What are the benefits of NON-GMO foods?
- Grown without the use of pesticides.
- Rich in nutrients.
- Animals raised organically aren’t treated with artificial drugs, growth hormones or antibiotics.
- Free of artificial preservatives, flavorings, and colors.
What are the risks of GMOs?
- The most significant risk of GMOs to humans is the potential development of allergens to genetically modified crops and the resulting toxicity…
- Genetically engineered foods are inherently unstable. ..
- Allergic Reactions
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Loss of Nutrition
Our statistics of this year for our clients and customers from all the world